This Limited Warranty is given by Paradigma Tennis GmbH with principal office located at Zossener Strasse 41, 10961 Berlin, Germany, and applies to residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland only.
This Limited Warranty is additional to any rights and remedies that you may have under local laws. Nothing in this Limited Warranty excludes or limits your legal or contractual rights, including any legal or contractual rights you may have against the Authorized Paradigma Tennis dealer from whom you purchased the Product.
1. PRODUCTS IN SCOPE
This Limited Warranty applies to the following products of the Paradigma Tennis family of brands:
Paradigma Tennis Tennis - Rackets
This Limited Warranty only applies to Products:
- which were new and unused at the time of purchase,
- which were purchased after 30th June 2020,
- which were purchased from an official Authorized Paradigma Tennis Dealer located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland and
- which were purchased by a consumer resident in the European Economic Area or Switzerland at the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty does not cover Products:
- which were purchased for business use or by any person not acting as a consumer,
- where the Limited Warranty was expressly excluded,
- with illegible, removed, deleted or altered date codes or holograms (if applicable).
2. RIGHTS UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND WARRANTY PERIOD
Paradima Tennis GmbH warrants the Products against non-conformance with Paradigma Tennis material and workmanship specifications for the applicable warranty period listed above commencing from the date of purchase by the consumer (“Original Purchaser”) from an official Authorized Paradigma Tennis Dealer (“Warranty Period”). The date of purchase shall be demonstrated with the purchase receipt or other means to prove the date of purchase and the seller of the Product.
If your Product is covered by this Limited Warranty, Paradigma Tennis GmbH will at its sole option and in its sole discretion:
- repair the Product (or part or component thereof),
- replace the Product (or part or component thereof) with the same (new or refurbished) model product (or part or component),
- replace the Product (or part or component thereof) with a comparable product (or part or component) should the Product be discontinued or otherwise unavailable, or
- provide you with either: (i) a voucher to be used toward the purchase of other Paradigma Tennis products or products of the Paradigma Tennis family on: www.paradigma-tennis.com, or (ii) to the extent applicable law requires, a refund of the purchase price.
The provision of a repaired product or a replacement product does not start a new Warranty Period.
3. WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear,
- cosmetic damage (scratches, surface deformations, discoloration) incl. natural fading in colors,
- damage caused by misuse, abuse, improper use, prolonged exposure to heat, weather humidity or steam treatment,
- failure to observe care instructions,
- rips, cuts and tears to the Product during use, or
- burns and abrasions.
4. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Your rights under this Limited Warranty are limited to the rights expressly set out herein. However, you may have additional legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed goods under local laws which apply to you. This Limited Warranty is additional to any legal rights you may have and does not in any way limit or exclude such legal rights.
Nothing in this Limited Warranty limits or excludes Paradigma Tennis Gmbhs liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded as a matter of applicable law.
5. THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATIONS
Any mark, graphic or sticker applied to the Product indicating that the Product is certified or compliant with the standard of a particular third party governing body shall only represent that the Product was so certified at the time of its manufacture and not at any later time.
6. MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To make a claim you need to fill out the Limited Warranty claim form available under https://paradigma-tennis.com/index.php/kontakt/allgemeine-anfrage
The claim must be received by Paradigma Tennis at the latest on the last day of the Warranty Period.
Upon receipt of your warranty claim, Paradigma Tennis may (a) accept your claim for warranty service by Paradigma Tennis GmbH, (b) request that you send your Product to Paradigma Tennis GmbHfor further evaluation of your claim, (c) deny your warranty claim if Paradigma Tennis GmbHreasonably determines that your claim is not valid, or (d) direct you to the Authorized Paradigma Tennis GmbHDealer from whom you purchased the Product for warranty service.
If you have sent your Product to Paradigma Tennis GmbH and Paradigma Tennis GmbH determines that your Product is not covered by this Limited Warranty, then we will return your Product to you.
Paradigma Tennis GmbHreserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in Paradigma Tennis GmbHs sole discretion, abuses its products or warranty policy.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the country in which the Original Purchaser has its residence.
This Limited Warranty shall apply only to the Original Purchaser. The Original Purchaser may not assign or transfer all or any of its rights under this Limited Warranty without the prior written consent of Paradigma Tennis GmbH.
Last revised 30th June 2020.